This week has been a tricky one, had no access to computer between end of class Friday and Monday night, causing work to slow down, still within the amount of time I set out for fixing mistakes and catching up. It has left me stressed out after losing so much time unexpectedly, which has made my further progress less efficient.
My goals from last week have partly been met; I have 4 people working on my game, 3 animators and 1 sound engineer. My mood boards are more complete, I will probably add more when I meet with the animators and audio student next week. Finally the prototype is on its way, but not quite complete yet, a few bugs and the lost weekend are to thank for that at the moment.
I have run out of time for personal research this week, but I will make sure I have something more interesting with substance next week. This can be a small extension of my reflection, I have been prioritizing getting the game to a presentable degree as opposed to doing additional research at the moment.
I have made some progress on the overall product, but my next major needs are completing the documentation to a much higher standard and making sure the game loop is properly implemented.
- Finish Documentation
- Complete Game Loop
- Meet with team to discuss assets